Before you attend the Utah Film Center’s Tumbleweeds Film Festival for Kids, please review this Safety Guide and share it with anyone that plans to attend with you.
The Utah Film Center’s Tumbleweeds for Kids Film Festival is committed to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, community members, and families we serve, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are carefully following county, state and national public health requirements and guidelines to ensure a safe event.
COVID-19 Risk Awareness
By visiting Utah Film Center’s Tumbleweeds Film Festival for Kids, all attendees, employees, and volunteers voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
What We Ask of Our Attendees
- Stay home if if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, a high temperature or feel unwell. If you have pre-purchased a pass, please contact us for a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be mindful of other participants and their space and attempt to maintain 6 feet distance.
- Mask are recommended but not required.
What We Ask of Our Staff, Volunteers, and Community Members
- All Utah Film Center Staff and Volunteers will wear masks while working at the festival.
- All community members in the Clubhouse and teaching Workshops are recommended to wear masks if less than 6 feet from an attendee.
- All rooms where events occur will have masks and hand sanitizer
- All rooms and equipment will be sanitized before and after use.
- Selected films will be offered virtually for attendees that must stay home.
Through this uncertain time, Tumbleweeds is excited to bring you films, clubhouse, and workshops in a safe and inclusive environment.
I don’t feel well. What are my options if I purchased tickets/workshops?
Stay home if you are unwell, and contact Utah Film Center at email@example.com. We have selected films available to screen virtually.
Do I need to provide proof of vaccination?
Vaccination is strongly recommended but not required for this event.